The Senior Coordinator of Data Management and Support is responsible for ensuring the internal utilization management (UM) QA processes are developed and applied to the management of UM workflow processing including letter template development, testing and deployment, system enhancements, and quality audit review of all UM processes. The colleague will coordinate with IT and operations resources to ensure system enhancements testing methodologies meet the requirements of the UM operations workflow and business needs.
- Track and manage the overall testing effort of a UM project implementation and/or system enhancements, including the development of test case examples and execution of the test plan
- Create UM end user training materials and complete training
- Develop test case examples to support Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) clinical workflow process and oversight
- Ensure that the testing is completed on time and meets all functional requirements as defined during the requirement definition process
- Work closely with developers to identify areas and methods to improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Oversee UM system issues and works with development to identify and correct problems
- Responsible for entering UM-Fast Tracked escalated work items and coordinating with development for testing and resolution. Troubleshoots basic problems and recommends appropriate actions
- Oversight responsibility for monitoring IT utilities platform for management of all UM-specific issues related to client letter notifications, authorization errors, mismatched member/provider issues, etc.
- Review information systems, perform maintenance work, identify and document all quality related issues
- Oversight of client letter generation processing, including review and approval of letter templates, ongoing updates and quality review of regulatory requirements for member appeals content, formatting and state-specific regulations. Monitors and reviews production letters quarterly for quality assurance
- Supports work queues by managing assignments of administrative authorization requests to meet turnaround time requirements
The Product Owner will liaise closely with Business stakeholders, Product & Project Managers, and Development teams to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. The Product Owner should have strong leadership skills, be passionate about technology and have a strong customer focus. The Product Owner will be responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing the product backlog and bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes. The Product Owner holds the vision that will be executed by the Scrum team. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for capturing product ideas from relevant stakeholders, converting them into fully researched and fleshed out features, working with the engineering team during backlog refinement sessions to translate those features into user stories, and validating the feature before the release. You will have the ability to shape the future of our products through your insights, analysis and ability to define, communicate and realize a vision.
1. Be the voice of the customer, motivate product development teams by providing clear goals and user cases driving the incremental value that can be delivered to our customers
2. Demonstrate passion and drive for continuous improvement to enhance the quality of the products and services we offer.
3. Works with the Product Manager and other senior stakeholders to understand the business needs and product goals.
4. Review and manage the product’s vision, storyboards, user workflows, communicate updates to Services, Delivery, Support and other stakeholders
5. Create and maintain the technical product roadmap in partnership with the Product Manager and other stakeholders.
6. Negotiate work with the team during the sprint planning meetings, always considering the team’s established velocity.
7. Define feature requests via roadmap. Conduct necessary research, capture use cases and value that will be delivered to the end-user when the feature is complete.
8. Work with the Engineering and User Experience teams to provide detailed guidance and prioritization during the product development process in an agile environment
9. Assist the product engineering Scrum team during regular ceremonies: feature review, backlog refinement, sprint plans, and demos by being the voice of the customer and communicating the value behind each product and prioritization decision
10. Remain available to the team to answer questions and deliver direction regarding acceptance criteria, customer needs, and work priorities.
11. Conduct user acceptance testing on features and bug fixes before they are released, ensuring the high quality of products that are being delivered to customers.
12. Support the sales and marketing teams through a deep understanding of the capabilities of our products, as well as, the needs they fulfill for our customers and prospects.
13. Analyze product and feature performance through the use of quantitative and qualitative methods.
14. Communicate to Leadership, Customer Success, Support and other stakeholders’ rollout plans, feature details and bug status updates.
15. Outline work in the product backlog to maintain a steady flow of available work for scrum teams to consume.
This position is responsible for providing utilization review and management services, and general clinical support to Tivity Health Physical Medicine Utilization Management Program. Specific UR/UM services include pre and post service medical necessity reviews, reconsiderations and appeals.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Perform pre-service clinical peer reviews as assigned.
2. Perform post-service clinical peer reviews of out of network claims as assigned.
3. Perform peer to peer discussions, reconsideration and appeal reviews as assigned.
4. Participation in group reviewer meetings as scheduled.
5. Participate in the Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment process.
6. Maintain compliance with security, confidentiality and patient privacy requirements.
7. Understand and comply with State and federal regulatory requirements.
8. Complete Tivity Health annual compliance training for security, confidentiality, privacy, code of conduct and URAC regulations.
9. Work independently but in partnership with multidisciplinary team to assure the members receive the highest quality of care, application of benefits and established criteria for decision making.
10. Complete special projects and other duties, as needed
- This is a contractor (not colleague) position
- Looking for someone 20-30 hrs/wk (with the understanding that workload may be less at the beginning of a calendar year due to the way our UM programs are designed).
- Most of the candidate’s work hours availability needs to be between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET Mon-Fri. (we aren’t looking for evening and weekend reviewers)
- This is a remote position
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com.
The Sr. Software Developer will deliver high quality applications to client and in-house specifications, within agreed development quality standards, timescales and budgets, with appropriate 3rd party software or component leverage for cost or schedule benefit. We are looking for full-stack developer who is comfortable working on both front-end and back-end portions of an application. Specifically, he or she will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced AGILE/SCRUM environment, reading user stories as user requirements.
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit and integration tests
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about best practices, design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Have ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Support and mentor team members to drive success
- Be expected to contribute to architectural and design discussions
- Identify, measure, and understand user needs and execute on appropriate solutions
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Identify, plan, and execute on improvements to product and development processes
- Evaluate and recommend development tools and frameworks
- Be accountable for balancing product goals with company objectives
- Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
- Be willing to travel 10% of time
The Data Input/Processing Administrator is responsible for the daily recording, tracking, and responding of instructor inquiries and requests; assisting with administrative support; and all other duties as assigned. S/he processes instructor data through the FLEX system and routes to appropriate team member for additional input in a timely manner. S/he maintains a database of all fitness instructors; ensures data quality, creates and runs reports as requested; and provides instructor information to team members.
- Collects and enters data, processes and tracks information, and maintain files and records.
- Routes data to various colleagues to finalize instructor requirements.
- Processes utilization submitted manually.
- Responsible for instructor support, includes: answering phone calls, responding to emails and responding to requests.
- Supports internal requests.
- Collects, enters, manages and tracks all fitness instructor information needed to complete the operational process.
- Assists recruiters as needed to onboard new instructors
- Other duties as assigned
The Legal Assistant will report to the Chief Legal Officer and provide direct confidential administrative coordination and support to the Deputy General Counsel in the Legal Department. From time to time, the Legal Assistant will be called on to support other members of the legal department and senior management.
The Legal Assistant must have exceptional administrative skills (coordination of travel, expense reporting, schedule coordination, meeting preparation, etc.), a positive and tactful demeanor, professional presence, high energy, excellent communication skills, a talent for assisting in coordinating inside a dynamic environment of senior management, and the ability to operate independently.
- Supports attorneys by collecting and assembling materials necessary to effectively prepare and communicate at various internal and external meetings, including independently preparing or providing meeting agendas and their contents, and gathering, synthesizing and disseminating information
- Assists in the development, review, and finalization of various materials, including correspondence, file documentation, and policies by proofreading, collecting and verifying source materials (upon request), formatting, and providing other support services
- Supports litigation in managing litigation holds and document production
- Conducts internal investigations including interviewing witnesses and gathering documents
- Creates and maintains confidential paper and electronic filing system(s) as required to support the work of the attorneys in the Legal Department, including filing and organization of critical documents for group
- Maintains group legal entity corporate documentation
- Manages new vendor and/or preferred service provider review and approval process
- Maintains litigation and insurance claims logs
- Reviews and revises contracts
- Researches facts regarding member complaints, attorney general complaints and Better Business Bureau complaints
- Assists with review and preparation of license applications
- Assists with review and preparation of responses to RFP’s
- Conducts review of advertising and marketing materials (print, website, digital, email, text, direct mail) for FTC Truth in Advertising compliance
- Supports attorneys in M&A activity including assisting with data room, responding to due diligence requests and reviewing/summarizing due diligence documents
- Assists in gathering and summarizing material for use in presentations, projects, and policies
- Makes all necessary travel arrangements, itineraries, travel vouchers and prepares draft expense reports for the attorneys as required.
- Handles all administrative duties with limited supervision; organizes and expedites workflow, and initiates follow up action.
The Client Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting business relationships with existing and new clients across all our product lines by assisting with operational activities for their assigned clients. This position performs a variety of complex operational duties requiring a thorough knowledge of operations and organizational procedures. The Client Operations Specialist will report to the assigned Director of Operations and work in close collaboration with Account Managers and other necessary Tivity Departments. The Client Operations Specialist is focused on enhancing relationships and building client loyalty, both internally and externally, by researching and resolving client inquiries and responding appropriately to client requests. The operational responsibilities can include but are not limited to implementations, customer service, enrollment and eligibility, claims processing build and experience center operations. The colleague will be a part of a team that integrates product and organization changes into the service operations model to maintain best partnership and service, as well as, integrating advances in technology and organization structure into the service operations model to drive efficiency and quality, ensuring client satisfaction.
Account Management Support: Support the overall business relationships with clients.
- Ensure ongoing contractual terms are met by supporting the operational delivery of services.
- Correspond regularly with the account management team and support requests.
- Support and resolve client issues.
- Serve as a prime point of contact to the clients regarding day-to-day service delivery.
- Makes sure projects and programs are clearly defined and are completed on time and in a quality manner.
- Understand appropriate contract verbiage for optimal operations and delivery of programs, including articulation of performance guarantees.
- Manage program specifications for a dedicated book of business, ensuring Tivity is delivering on contractual obligations.
- Assist with client/product training with Experience Center, Account Management and data/file teams.
- Manage, set and execute upon client operations/program expectations.
Issue Resolution: Research and resolve client and member inquiries providing root cause analysis.
- Identify, develop and implement resolution strategies.
- Review and assist in the resolution of client/membership service issues affecting client satisfaction.
Communication: Collaborate with client and internal departments to ensure service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Interact with external customers during the implementation process; manage the flow of information and requests between the external customer and Tivity.
- Debrief the customer on performance guarantees and outcome reporting schedules.
- Delivery upon required client reporting to internal and external clients.
- Maintain and own client data within our Knowledge Database System.
Eligibility Data: Develop a strong understanding of internal and data systems and client file platforms to effectively coordinate changes and identify issues.
- Partner with EIS/Analytics/File Teams to lead client communication and file delivery/execution.
- Manage internal and external cross functional teams during data intake processes.
- Manage the fee schedule loading process into the visual claims system.
- Work closely with marketing and data teams for IMET distribution.
- Accurately deliver and report on client NMR activities.
Projects: Ability to work independently to research best practices and/or market trends to identify and address gaps associated with on-going responsibilities.
- Analyze overall trends by client and by product, makes recommendations for operational improvements as necessary.
- Create, edit and maintain current operational processes and procedures for assigned book of business.
Miscellaneous: Represent client within cross-functional teams.
- Cross–train to support others as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
The ideal candidate has a solid marketing, media and advertising background and work experience managing a variety of consumer projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. The VP of Brand, Digital & Research will report directly to the Chief Brand Officer and will oversee the internal Marketing, Digital, Brand and Research teams on a day to day basis.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing plans and strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Create and execute consumer strategic marketing plan, including strategies and tactics to support B2B and B2C efforts.
- Lead and develop relationships with key third-party agencies, vendors and consultants needed to support annual consumer marketing plans.
- Develop insights from marketing research, data analytics and marketing analytics, and incorporate into marketing strategy and tactics.
- Participate in idea exploration with team members to facilitate development of innovation.
- Develop campaigns, including direct marketing, mass media, marketing collateral, digital advertising and social media efforts to support the product promotions created by your teams.
- Effectively manage the marketing annual budget & execute to drive return on marketing spend.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department.
- Participate in the on-going planning of the company’s objectives and how marketing drives business growth.
- Clarify and simplify complex information, spotting trends and possibilities that lead to new business opportunities.
- Represent Tivity Health at industry and marketing events.
- Lead cross-channel marketing campaigns, social media, media, creative and campaign launches.
- Drive brand guidelines across all facets of marketing and develop new guidelines for future product launches.
- Responsible for external brand activations, partnerships and integrations including the development of messaging and advertising.
- Improve project management across internal departments, driving continuous process optimization and making recommendations for efficiencies.
- Responsible for internal brand building activities; ensure the Tivity brands are prominent in each location and emanates across the company.
- Lead strategy and development of the Tivity voice across all channels.
- Manage the key marketing vendors, advertising agencies and suppliers.
- Contract and process management
The Provider Partner Account Manager (PPAM) supports the development and execution of large partner strategies to increase utilization of products/services and deliver value to members and partners. The PPAM develops and maintains partner relationships by creating and implementing strategic account plans, provides operational support through direct interaction at all levels within the partner organization; extends and expands ("upsells") new products and services to existing partners; negotiates renewal of partner contracts; provides overall partner support ensuring existing partner contractual obligations are met as outlined in the contract terms; provides direction to colleagues (not direct reports) in all functional areas who support the delivery of products/services to the partner.
- Nurture and develop overall business relationships with assigned accounts with accountability of day to day relationship management duties. Establish and/or improve positive strategic relationships with partner c-suite executives.
- Advocate for resolution of customer service escalations. Conduct formal periodic review meetings with partner(s) to: review performance; surface any opportunities; discuss new ideas and solutions for repeating escalation topics.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for contract expansion of new products and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners and lead the renewal strategy development and negotiation activities to retain and grow existing partnership; demonstrate value of fitness programs. Interpret financial data and provide input on payment models. Coordinate and prepare for renewal responses as applicable.
- Meet required timelines for recruitment efforts.
- Develop knowledge of existing and changing industry dynamics impacting partners’ business. Maintain knowledge of competitor's activities and general competitive intelligence.
- Develop and communicate long-term strategic plans for partners designed to ensure account retention and short-term tactical plans to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Ensure cost metrics are met and follow guardrails.
- Prepare necessary data, reports and course of action in managing and renewing partners. Review and analyze reports for accuracy and outcomes needed to satisfy the partners. Present reports to senior executives. (e.g. monthly, quarterly and/or annual reporting) as needed.
- Participate in Tivity Health’s training offerings, workshops, and seminars to improve knowledge of Tivity Health’s solutions and customer development and sales skills. Keep abreast of Company and industry development.
- Effectively communicate the needs of the partners and collaborate with internal stakeholders to garner support for initiatives and strategic opportunities.
The Analyst, Consumer Research’s role is to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. The successful analyst will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
The Manager, Consumer Research provides marketing research leadership, coordination and integration for all activities on assigned brands. S/he provides strategic consultation and thought leadership to all levels of Brand Management and other functional areas on identification of business opportunities. S/he leads and facilitates consensus of brand team on Consumer Insights & Strategy issues, identifies information needs at the brand level and provides strategic input to short and long-term marketing plans. The Manager, Consumer Research provides leadership in improving the productivity and impact of marketing research tools, methods and processes for the business and assists the Chief Brand Officer in meeting the overall marketing research and information needs of Tivity Health.
- Provides complete consumer marketing research project support to assigned brands through identification of appropriate research objectives and directing resources in executing projects against same. Leads more strategic, complex research.
- Ensures proper focus and prioritization of consumer marketing research resources against assigned brand needs and helps ensure that the right “team” resources from other functions are brought to bear on brand needs.
- Effectively manages, coaches and develops the activities of junior consumer research team as necessary. Guides issue and project prioritization.
- Ensures that marketing conclusions and recommendations for all research conducted are clearly communicated, bringing the research conclusions of studies directly to bear on the marketing issues and opportunities. Shares responsibility with Brand Managers for research-driven recommendations regarding business decisions on individual brands.
- Develops and articulates new consumer insights and ensures learnings are understood by the team. Participates in identifying the strategically valuable consumer.
- Helps direct the interpretation, use, and implications of consumer, marketplace, competitive and environmental information to improve business decisions and knowledge base for future strategic planning.
- Assesses the health of the brand via in-market volume, franchise behavior, attitudes, and quality measures, recommending appropriate courses of action. Interprets and integrates marketing mix and other analytics into recommendations.
- Provides input into the development of new, improved and/or more cost-effective marketing research tools, methods, and processes and provides leadership in bringing this new knowledge to bear on the company’s business and decision making.
- Contributes to learning outside of defined role on brand team (i.e. cross brand projects, research best practices, etc.).
The Assistant Brand Manager helps develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. S/he will brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results.
- Research markets and study the company’s brands.
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales.
The Brand Manager develops the brand strategy, leads brand research, ensures consistency in tone/voice, and articulates the brand “stories”. S/he analyzes how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalizes targeted consumers insights while taking brand ownership and providing the vision, mission, goals and strategies for the brand. The Brand Manager is responsible for translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies and supports sales and marketing teams and VP Brand, digital and research on brand management.
- Analyze how our brands (Silver Sneakers, Prime Fitness, Flip50, Whole Health Living, etc.) are positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide input for the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product evolution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
The Territory Manager works with our client relations account executive teams, local and regional health plan client representatives and our eligible SilverSneakers members. Responsibilities include promotion of SilverSneakers, the nation’s leading community fitness program specifically designed for older adults. S/he will do this through meeting or exceeding client service level objectives in alignment with client strategy, community outreach and awareness, day-to-day program operations, and ensuring program quality and a positive member experience.
Focused on delivering and demonstrating value for the client, the Territory Manager develops and executes geography-centric action plans to support client member acquisition goals, increase member engagement and drive utilization in alignment with client strategy. With direction from Client Relations, s/he implements local customized member acquisition and retention strategies. S/he coordinates community events, develops relationships with local influencing organizations/referral sources and supports health plan training for expanded awareness and promotion of client partnerships as well as Tivity Health products and services. S/he ensures Tivity Health and SilverSneakers representation is present when appropriate, and measures the success of the events.
- Develop a Territory Management plan outlining best way to manage geographical territory with focus on increasing engagement and participation in Tivity Health solutions.
- Conducts regular strategy meetings with local or regional market health plan staff. Prepares materials to demonstrate program value and determines opportunities for continued support of client goals and further utilization.
- Collaborates with and supports Account Executive to develop strategies for becoming more integrated within the client and to meet or exceed client objectives.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with local organizations/influencers to help increase awareness of Tivity Health
- As needed, works with health plan representatives at the local and regional level that may include Provider Relations, Medical Management and Sales.
- Provides assistance to Tivity Health sales, marketing and account executive teams to promote products and help identify opportunities for expansions and increased utilization of Tivity Health products.
- Ensures local service level objectives and performance guarantees for clients are met. Implements programs to maintain positive relationships between local health plan representatives and program providers. Assists in implementing new client contracts and program re-launch activities.
- Maintains communications records and market activities, manages, tracks and reports on program utilization activities.
- Monitors local and regional market and competitive intelligence to determine potential impacts and opportunities with clients. Communicates intel to Manager and the internal client support team.
- Researches and analyzes market specific member data to make strategic data driven decisions which result in increased member engagement.
- Understands network options within the clients’ markets, identifies network gaps/risks and FLEX needs and brings those to the Tivity Health Provider Relations team.
The Associate Provider Network Recruiting Specialist is responsible for recruiting new providers to our provider network(s). S/he will demonstrate and document the value of our programs to facilitate network growth and retention of providers, continually identify new providers and network growth opportunities, research recruiting effectiveness and implement improvements in provider recruitment best-practices to ensure network growth success.
The Provider Network Recruiting Specialist is primarily a tele-sales role responsible for contacting prospective providers and clearly presenting the benefits of our programs with the ultimate goal of obtaining a signed contractual agreement.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Contact prospective provider partners, determine suitability, and clearly present/demonstrate the benefits of joining our network.
2. Follow up with provider, negotiate contract terms (if necessary) and obtain a signed agreement.
3. Prepare and mail presentation materials and contracts to prospective providers.
4. Once a signed contract is received from the provider, walk the provider through the onboarding process (completing the reporting set-up, ensure training is completed, document other data, etc.)
5. Continually research effectiveness and implement improvements in provider recruitment best-practices.
6. Refine and maintain a supply of provider network presentation and training materials.
7. Meet required quota and timelines for network development recruitment efforts.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
The Partner Experience Representative (PER) answers inbound calls from members and providers, inputs data, and provides a high level of customer service always extending courtesy and professionalism. The PER handles inbound member and partner service inquiries and problems via telephone and email while effectively recording communications accurately and consistently. Calls may not always be routine, and may require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. PERs use a computerized system for tracking calls, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
Inbound calls range from providers calling to obtain pre-authorizations, check on claim statuses and to dispute claim denials to members calling to find a provider. PERs provide information to our members and providers while providing high-quality customer service as a requirement.
- Efficiently and professionally handle heavy inbound call volume from members and providers.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize caller needs, questions and concerns.
- Formulate plans of resolution and respond appropriately and efficiently.
- Maintain and/or restore caller satisfaction and partner with other teams as needed.
- Develop rapport with callers and adjust communication style appropriately.
- Use computer tools to accurately and thoroughly process and document information.
- Meet or exceed established contact center metrics for attendance, working rate, talk time and quality.
- Perform problem analysis and recommend resolutions to the callers in accordance with standard protocol.
- Offer provider referrals to members for Whole Health Choices program as requested.
- Accurately educate providers on appropriate claims and pre-authorization processes.
- Escalate issues internally and follow up on escalated issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide detailed explanation of fee schedule reimbursement rates to providers.
- Thoroughly explain credentialing requirements and status, as requested by providers.
- Assist in resolution with any “in-network” discrepancies between providers and health plan clients.
- Enter claims re-processing and adjustment requests after claim analysis and authorization, if applicable.
Perform other duties as needed.
We need a Senior Technology Support Rep who will provide operational and technical support to computer users and interact with external suppliers of technology. The incumbent will install and configure personal computers, printers and peripheral equipment, assist with capacity planning for computers and networks, provide support to clients through the Helpdesk function and resolve issues ensuring system/data integrity is maintained. Networking and telephony troubleshooting abilities are also required for this role.
The ideal candidate will not only be very technical but also have a great personality and ability to build strong relationships with our internal clients and team members. S/he must also be able to provide top tier service for C-Level executives and VIPs.
- Support clients and internal support personnel around technical issues related to hardware and software.
- Directly support audio/video meetings utilizing modern video conferencing technologies. (Polycom Video Conference experience a plus)
- Coordinate, diagnose and troubleshoot incoming employee calls and tickets.
- May perform the installation, modification, testing and servicing on all internal/in-house data communications network equipment.
- Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access.
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of employees to appropriate technical personnel or IT Vendors.
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users.
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users.
- Develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support.
- Perform the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related systems.
- Assist in determining suitable software to meet user requirements.
- Assist Network and System Administrators.
- Experience directly supporting C level executives and/or high-profile users with “white glove” level service and support – Minimum company size 500 employees
- Experience in providing system administration services and Tier 1/2 operational support for a Windows 7-10 / Citrix / Mac environment.
- Experience in providing input into the overall strategy of the IT infrastructure, plan and execute assigned Projects and serve as a point for various IT issues throughout the enterprise.
- Experience in patch maintenance, hardware and software updates, system documentation, technical reports, support the handling of Service Desk ticket requests, and participate in on-call rotation.
- Experience in HIPAA compliant IT environment including USB blocking, full disk encryption through Microsoft MBAM, secure mail, etc.
- Computer imaging and general Batch/Powershell scripting experience
- Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Citrix, and strong understanding of Windows Server Group Policy.
- Experience in planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a team player with ‘can-do’ attitude for Senior BI/Data Warehouse Developer for our team. The Developer will be involved in projects related to the organization’s data infrastructure and business intelligence efforts. Ideal candidate will have proven track record of attainment in MSBI development as well as thrive in a demanding, fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment. The candidate is expected to be able to handle end to end ETL, Cube, Reports Development & BI Solutions by taking into consideration of the business cases, objectives and requirements. The technical domain of the position includes all aspects of the solution including data integration, information delivery, performance tuning, Data Quality testing in agile development environment. Prior experience in HealthCare industry would be a plus.
- Understand the business objectives and goals of every project in related to BI domain and ensure that business requirements are translated correctly in the code.
- Articulate business issues and data challenges related to data and information and propose creative solutions.
- Support the maintenance and enhancement of existing Cube, ETL projects/packages and reporting applications to support the changing business needs
- Design and develop SSIS packages, database objects, stored procedures, views, tables, triggers and ETL code using best practices in accordance with Microsoft guidance, company standards and according to technical specifications.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to design and code accurate, visualizing, engaging and highly actionable quality reports and dashboards in SSRS.
- Analyze and collaborate with our DBA teams to improve database strategies to maximize performance, capacity and security
- Able to recommend and create back-end database solutions for high performance of SSRS reports.
Responsible for the ongoing support of existing BI solutions, as well as development of new functionality to include reports, dashboards and sophisticated business intelligence solutions, in order to enable colleagues to support tactical and strategic decision making. Extracts, models, transforms, and loads data into databases required for Business Intelligence (BI) delivery. Collaborates with EIS to deliver production ready data assets in support of BI delivery requirements.
- Designs and builds complex BI reports, scorecards and dashboards, based on specifications as requested.
- Understands complex business requirements and translates into technical specifications.
- Uses highest level of subject matter expertise to decide on data modeling, data sourcing, data quality, and BI delivery solutions.
- Performs complex data analysis and system profiling to create clear data definitions.
- Incorporates complex new data requirements and/or new applications into the warehouse environments.
- Leads complex reporting projects and may lead project teams as a technical lead.
- Reengineer existing system and automate as needed.
- Mentor or coach junior levels of BI developers.
The Provider Relations Liaison functions as a contact between Tivity Health and key external and internal relationships to support and represent Tivity Health within the fitness industry. The primary responsibilities include developing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers throughout all markets, researching and implementing best practices in recruitment, developing and maintaining relationships with key associations/chains to ensure network success, and demonstrating and documenting the value of the program to assist in the retention of all provider partnerships.
- Deliver presentations to small and large groups to explain and demonstrate the benefits of being a Tivity Health fitness network provider.
- Ensure provider network success and customer service excellence by building and maintaining relationships with management at key associations/chains.
- Demonstrate continued value of fitness programs by developing and delivering tools for partners that result in the retention of quality network providers.
- Provide day to day relationship management duties for key program partners as they relate to the multi-dimensional aspects of the Tivity Health relationship.
- Meet required timelines for network development recruitment efforts.
- Continually research effectiveness and implement improvements in provider relations best-practices.
- Develop and refine multi-media network development presentation materials.
- Represent Tivity Health at health and wellness industry trade shows.
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the healthcare-related fitness industry.
- Collaborate with other departments in product development and integration.