The Data Input/Processing Administrator is responsible for the daily recording, tracking, and responding of instructor inquiries and requests; assisting with administrative support; and all other duties as assigned. S/he processes instructor data through the FLEX system and routes to appropriate team member for additional input in a timely manner. S/he maintains a database of all fitness instructors; ensures data quality, creates and runs reports as requested; and provides instructor information to team members.
- Collects and enters data, processes and tracks information, and maintain files and records.
- Routes data to various colleagues to finalize instructor requirements.
- Processes utilization submitted manually.
- Responsible for instructor support, includes: answering phone calls, responding to emails and responding to requests.
- Supports internal requests.
- Collects, enters, manages and tracks all fitness instructor information needed to complete the operational process.
- Assists recruiters as needed to onboard new instructors
- Other duties as assigned