The Analyst, Consumer Research’s role is to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. The successful analyst will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.