The Assistant Brand Manager helps develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. S/he will brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results.
- Research markets and study the company’s brands.
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales.