The Associate Provider Network Recruiting Specialist is responsible for recruiting new providers to our provider network(s). S/he will demonstrate and document the value of our programs to facilitate network growth and retention of providers, continually identify new providers and network growth opportunities, research recruiting effectiveness and implement improvements in provider recruitment best-practices to ensure network growth success.
The Provider Network Recruiting Specialist is primarily a tele-sales role responsible for contacting prospective providers and clearly presenting the benefits of our programs with the ultimate goal of obtaining a signed contractual agreement.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Contact prospective provider partners, determine suitability, and clearly present/demonstrate the benefits of joining our network.
2. Follow up with provider, negotiate contract terms (if necessary) and obtain a signed agreement.
3. Prepare and mail presentation materials and contracts to prospective providers.
4. Once a signed contract is received from the provider, walk the provider through the onboarding process (completing the reporting set-up, ensure training is completed, document other data, etc.)
5. Continually research effectiveness and implement improvements in provider recruitment best-practices.
6. Refine and maintain a supply of provider network presentation and training materials.
7. Meet required quota and timelines for network development recruitment efforts.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.