The Provider Services Liaison (PSL) serves as the primary point of contact to fitness center participating locations for day-to-day service delivery and is ultimately responsible for provider satisfaction with service delivery. S/he is drives a positive member experience through our fitness provider network.
Responsibilities include creating and building relationships with key decision-makers within fitness provider locations via telephonic, electronic communications, and some in-person travel. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to resolving issues and directing appropriate resources and staff to assure the successful day-to-day delivery of Tivity Health fitness programs. May also interact with fitness center staff and support specific large community events and health plan events in person. This position will work remotely from a home office and may require occasional travel (<20%).
- Creates and builds relationships with fitness staff via telephonic and email communications (may occasionally visit PLs in person).
- Supports new contract implementations.
- Provides consultation to fitness center locations using tool kits and other member engagement materials.
- Resolves issues (and accesses appropriate resources when needed) to ensure the successful day-to-day delivery of fitness programs at participating locations.
- Provides support and assistance to marketing, sales and client relations teams to promote our products, including the exploration of avenues for increased utilization of the products.
- Provides program updates and training to participating locations.
- Follow-ups on customer service issues with fitness provider locations, members and health plans.
- Develops action plans/strategies to drive utilization and improve service delivery at fitness locations.
- Establishes and maintains accurate and complete records of all communications.
- Support other initiatives, projects and pilots related to our provider network, as needed.
- May support payment term negotiations for contract renewals when needed.