Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for attracting and selecting talented professionals by proactively sourcing candidates and eloquently articulating the benefits and culture we offer. This HR Coordinator (HRC) role will need a service-focused approach and demonstrate passion about what we do.
The HRC will be knowledgeable of the entire hiring process of Tivity Health; while providing excellent communication to our candidates, talent acquisition partner, and hiring managers.
The HRC will also provide day-to-day support in the areas of talent acquisition (recruiting & selection), onboarding, HRIS, contractor selection and onboarding, performance management, and training.
- Support our sourcing and selection processes including: interview and travel scheduling, requisition creating and processing, job posting, candidate screening, documenting, corresponding, communicating with candidates, coordinating offers, and supporting the hiring process.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
- Administer the Contractor Authorization Request (CAR) process. Once CAR is approved, reach out to staffing agencies to source, schedule interviews, help select and onboard contractors.
- Administer all components of the background check process (including I-9 and e-verify) and work closely with candidates and vendors to resolve any outstanding pieces.
- Work closely with HR team to identify and recommend opportunities for improving candidate experience and inefficiencies.
- Assist and support all other HR functions and processes, including performance management, training & development, legal and regulatory compliance, payroll and other HR processes, programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate new employee orientation and other on-boarding activities including follow up with required compliance activities.
- Coordinate employee exit process and record data in tracking system.
- Assist with the maintenance, data entry, reminders and follow-up associated with performance management systems and processes.
- Support biweekly payroll processing, answer manager and colleague questions and assist with issue resolution. Coordinate manual paycheck process.
- Perform other HR duties as assigned.