The Territory Manager works with our client relations account executive teams, local and regional health plan client representatives and our eligible SilverSneakers members. Responsibilities include promotion of SilverSneakers, the nation’s leading community fitness program specifically designed for older adults. S/he will do this through meeting or exceeding client service level objectives in alignment with client strategy, community outreach and awareness, day-to-day program operations, and ensuring program quality and a positive member experience.
Focused on delivering and demonstrating value for the client, the Territory Manager develops and executes geography-centric action plans to support client member acquisition goals, increase member engagement and drive utilization in alignment with client strategy. With direction from Client Relations, s/he implements local customized member acquisition and retention strategies. S/he coordinates community events, develops relationships with local influencing organizations/referral sources and supports health plan training for expanded awareness and promotion of client partnerships as well as Tivity Health products and services. S/he ensures Tivity Health and SilverSneakers representation is present when appropriate, and measures the success of the events.
- Develop a Territory Management plan outlining best way to manage geographical territory with focus on increasing engagement and participation in Tivity Health solutions.
- Conducts regular strategy meetings with local or regional market health plan staff. Prepares materials to demonstrate program value and determines opportunities for continued support of client goals and further utilization.
- Collaborates with and supports Account Executive to develop strategies for becoming more integrated within the client and to meet or exceed client objectives.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with local organizations/influencers to help increase awareness of Tivity Health
- As needed, works with health plan representatives at the local and regional level that may include Provider Relations, Medical Management and Sales.
- Provides assistance to Tivity Health sales, marketing and account executive teams to promote products and help identify opportunities for expansions and increased utilization of Tivity Health products.
- Ensures local service level objectives and performance guarantees for clients are met. Implements programs to maintain positive relationships between local health plan representatives and program providers. Assists in implementing new client contracts and program re-launch activities.
- Maintains communications records and market activities, manages, tracks and reports on program utilization activities.
- Monitors local and regional market and competitive intelligence to determine potential impacts and opportunities with clients. Communicates intel to Manager and the internal client support team.
- Researches and analyzes market specific member data to make strategic data driven decisions which result in increased member engagement.
- Understands network options within the clients’ markets, identifies network gaps/risks and FLEX needs and brings those to the Tivity Health Provider Relations team.