We need a Senior Technology Support Rep who will provide operational and technical support to computer users and interact with external suppliers of technology. The incumbent will install and configure personal computers, printers and peripheral equipment, assist with capacity planning for computers and networks, provide support to clients through the Helpdesk function and resolve issues ensuring system/data integrity is maintained. Networking and telephony troubleshooting abilities are also required for this role.
The ideal candidate will not only be very technical but also have a great personality and ability to build strong relationships with our internal clients and team members. S/he must also be able to provide top tier service for C-Level executives and VIPs.
- Support clients and internal support personnel around technical issues related to hardware and software.
- Directly support audio/video meetings utilizing modern video conferencing technologies. (Polycom Video Conference experience a plus)
- Coordinate, diagnose and troubleshoot incoming employee calls and tickets.
- May perform the installation, modification, testing and servicing on all internal/in-house data communications network equipment.
- Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access.
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of employees to appropriate technical personnel or IT Vendors.
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users.
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users.
- Develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support.
- Perform the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related systems.
- Assist in determining suitable software to meet user requirements.
- Assist Network and System Administrators.
- Experience directly supporting C level executives and/or high-profile users with “white glove” level service and support – Minimum company size 500 employees
- Experience in providing system administration services and Tier 1/2 operational support for a Windows 7-10 / Citrix / Mac environment.
- Experience in providing input into the overall strategy of the IT infrastructure, plan and execute assigned Projects and serve as a point for various IT issues throughout the enterprise.
- Experience in patch maintenance, hardware and software updates, system documentation, technical reports, support the handling of Service Desk ticket requests, and participate in on-call rotation.
- Experience in HIPAA compliant IT environment including USB blocking, full disk encryption through Microsoft MBAM, secure mail, etc.
- Computer imaging and general Batch/Powershell scripting experience
- Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Citrix, and strong understanding of Windows Server Group Policy.
- Experience in planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements.