We are looking for a team player with ‘can-do’ attitude for Senior BI/Data Warehouse Developer for our team. The Developer will be involved in projects related to the organization’s data infrastructure and business intelligence efforts. Ideal candidate will have proven track record of attainment in MSBI development as well as thrive in a demanding, fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment. The candidate is expected to be able to handle end to end ETL, Cube, Reports Development & BI Solutions by taking into consideration of the business cases, objectives and requirements. The technical domain of the position includes all aspects of the solution including data integration, information delivery, performance tuning, Data Quality testing in agile development environment. Prior experience in HealthCare industry would be a plus.
- Understand the business objectives and goals of every project in related to BI domain and ensure that business requirements are translated correctly in the code.
- Articulate business issues and data challenges related to data and information and propose creative solutions.
- Support the maintenance and enhancement of existing Cube, ETL projects/packages and reporting applications to support the changing business needs
- Design and develop SSIS packages, database objects, stored procedures, views, tables, triggers and ETL code using best practices in accordance with Microsoft guidance, company standards and according to technical specifications.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to design and code accurate, visualizing, engaging and highly actionable quality reports and dashboards in SSRS.
- Analyze and collaborate with our DBA teams to improve database strategies to maximize performance, capacity and security
- Able to recommend and create back-end database solutions for high performance of SSRS reports.