The Strategic Initiatives team works across products and teams to help solve operational issues and drive significant projects through execution, including problem-solving, strategic planning, and communication at Tivity Health.
As a Strategic Initiatives Intern in the Finance department, you will work and collaborate with members of the Strategic Initiatives, Finance and broader operational teams to support major organizational objectives. This role is an ideal opportunity to gain broad exposure to an organization that has a national brand presence and is experiencing rapid growth.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
On any given assignment, you may help to:
• Assist with the creation of documents to support project and executive needs
• Develop and communicate strategies to meet company objectives
• Produce analytical results
• Work with stakeholders to help keep projects on track and within the scope of cost and profit expectations
• Collaborate across teams to improve internal processes
Applicant must be in the process of obtaining an undergraduate or graduate degree. All majors accepted.
Experience:Prior experience coordinating projects in a corporate setting is desired.
Knowledge / Skills
• Proficiency using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Excellent organization skills and demonstrated self-starter.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Attention to detail.