The Senior Graphic Designer will be a part of the Marketing Department’s Creative Team, supporting all brand and visual aspects of the business including internal and external requests. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing effective design solutions to engage and inspire consumers to take action across all media channels.
- Produce bold, award winning print and digital campaigns across all consumer channels
- Tasks vary and may include: integrated traditional and digital campaigns, direct mail “template” production, new direct mail initiatives, developing and maintaining visual identities for multiple brands/products, internal posters, flyers, and graphics
- Manage a large portfolio of health plan client brands; follow both internal product and client brand guidelines to deliver brand compliant materials
- Collaborate with other Designers, Copywriters, Marketing Specialists and various stakeholders to think strategically and help define project objectives and requirements to increase effectiveness
- Experience with inbound marketing and designing for social media. Understand the desired user experience and apply UI/UX design principles to build/support emails and landing pages
- Prep files for prepress/preflight/testing for print and digital production
- Constantly learn ways to improve design craft; research, apply and inform other Designers of industry best-practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Special projects as required.