Responsible for leading, developing, and executing public relations activities in support of SilverSneakers®, America’s leading community fitness program designed for older adults. SilverSneakers® promotes vital physical and social activity through 14,000 facilities nationwide. Additionally, this position will serve as a liaison with Tivity Health’s corporate responsibility team, corporate P/R team, client relations and internal communications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years P/R Agency experience, Corporate Communications, Public and/or Media Relations fields
- Highly effective strategic communicator with proven ability to articulate business vision and strategy in compelling messages resulting in measurable business results
- Demonstrated success creating, developing and producing strategic and tactical internal and external communications products
- Demonstrated success in the use of print and electronic public relations mediums
- Proficiency in public relations analysis and measurement
- Project management experience and proficiency leading cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of wellness, fitness and health care industries a plus
- Consumer marketing and public relations experience preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft products and MS Outlook
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work to accomplish work objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt work habits, and remain flexible through company growth and change.