The Marketing Director’s core responsibility is to develop and implement Tivity Health’s marketing objectives to drive increased member engagement and participation thru managing the co-branded marketing team, execute marketing strategies to create value for our customers therefore increasing revenue based on company goals. The Marketing Director will work for the Vice President of Marketing to manage all co-branded marketing strategies. This position requires a team player who has the ability to successfully partner with multiple departments, in order to achieve objectives.
- Oversee the implementation of objectives, strategies and tactics in the areas of co-branded marketing including campaigns utilizing traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Manage members of the marketing team to interact with clients and the client relations team to develop and execute co-branded marketing programs and strategies to drive increased engagement and participation of SilverSneakers members.
- Lead a team of marketing specialists to develop strategic co-branded marketing plans based on our customers’ expectations and objectives.
- Guiding day to day activities of the marketing team to ensure company and individual goals are met.
- Manage strategic positioning, design and production of communications materials distributed to our customers.
- Develop and maintain all marketing collateral materials to support our customers.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual marketing budget
- Maintain marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develop and maintain competitive information database, as well as, market information on health plans and CMS.