Responsible for the ongoing support of existing BI solutions, as well as development of new functionality to include reports, dashboards and sophisticated business intelligence solutions, in order to enable colleagues to support tactical and strategic decision making. Extracts, models, transforms, and loads data into databases required for Business Intelligence (BI) delivery. Collaborates with EIS to deliver production ready data assets in support of BI delivery requirements.
Essential job responsibilities:
Designs and builds complex BI solutions including reports, scorecards and dashboards, based on specifications as requested.
Understands complex business requirements and translates into technical specifications.
Designs and creates the code for data quality solutions.
Decides data sourcing approach.
Performs complex data analysis and system profiling to create clear data definitions.
Incorporates complex new data requirements and/or new applications into the warehouse environments.
* Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
* 5+ years of work experience as a Business Intelligence Developer
* Work experience with multiple database platforms and BI delivery solutions
* 5+ years of experience with ETL, data modeling BI and Analytics data marts and cubes, implementing and supporting production environments. * 3+ years of experience designing, building and implementing BI solutions with modern BI tools like Qlik, Microsoft or Tableau
* Experience implementing self-service solutions to empower an organization to generate valuable actionable insights
* Strong team player is a must
* Ability to understand information quickly, derive insight, synthesize information clearly and concisely, and devise solutions
* Inclination to take initiative, set priorities, take ownership of assigned projects and initiatives and drive for results, and collaborate to achieve greatest value
* Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills* Demonstrated self-confidence, honesty and integrity
* Ability to travel as business needs require (expected <5%) Preferred Requirements:
* At least 2+ years of experience delivering BI solutions with Qlikview or Qlik Sense
* Experience as a Data Architect